- Ensure that relevant, accurate and timely information is made available to the capital market as a basis for regular trading and fair pricing of Green Packet’s shares.
- Ensure a high and uniform level of information to the capital market, creating awareness of, and confidence in, Green Packet’s vision, strategy, policies and decisions.
- Ensure that Green Packet is perceived as a professional, reliable, accessible and visible company by the capital market and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure a diverse shareholder base in terms of investment horizon, investment style and geographical location.
- Arrange and participate in frequent investor meetings throughout the year, including road shows & conferences arranged by brokers and banks.
- Maintain broad research coverage by both domestic and foreign equity analysts.
2. DISCLOSURE DETAILS
- Guidance Financial guidance for the year is provided each quarter.
- Analyst meetings All analyst meetings arranged by Green Packet to discuss quarterly and annual financial performance and material business events will be released to the media after such information is announced to Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
- Company announcements Company Announcements are released to Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, to relevant newswires and posted on www.greenpacket.com.
For matters relating to Investor Relations please contact:
Mr. Liew Kok Seong
Tel No.:+603 2714 6288
Fax No.:+603 2714 6289
GPB-investor relations policy