Green Packet is a global leading architect of connectivity for fixed and mobile wireless networks. With a global presence in over 70 countries, we are the catalyst of success for many telecommunication providers. Our primary strength is our in depth market knowledge, which allows us to customise solutions that are specifically tailored to meet local needs.
Be it in emerging markets or an established player in a developed nation, Green Packet promises to deliver solutions that would earn our clients a reputation as the best telecommunications provider of good and stable connectivity. Our contribution towards the global communications industry has also enabled our clients to address the latest technology trends in today’s information age.
This is exceptionally evident in Green Packet’s belief to innovate for the future. Throughout our 15 years of experience, we have developed many firsts in the industry, including the world’s first Multi Mode LTE and WiMAX Modems that allows users to experience the best 4G-connection on a single device, anytime, anywhere.
With our expertise in WiMAX and LTE technology, we aim to be the preferred connectivity solutions provider through our wide range of solutions from LiTE, Duo to Hybrid. Our philosophy is to be flexible and to offer simple designs so that we are able to implement solutions that fit our clients’ cost profiles.
Today, Green Packet is headquartered in Malaysia, a thriving and rapidly developing country situated at the heart of Southeast Asia with firmly anchored businesses worldwide and offices in Australia, Bahrain, China, Singapore, Taiwan, and the United States.
Green Packet Solutions
- One of the largest vendors of WiMAX devices in the world
- Asia’s No.1 connectivity solutions provider
- A global client base of over 100 clients in more than 70 countries
Green Packet 4G Networks Operations
- Launched commercial 4G services in 2008 as a Greenfield Operator
- 50% population coverage since 2013
- 2.3Ghz and 2.6GHz TDD spectrum operation licensed by the Government of Malaysia
- Acquired Singapore WiMAX spectrum license
- Key technology and strategic partners in Intel and SK Telecom