DRIVE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
While global business dynamics have changed drastically and in turn transformed value standards, Green Packet remains committed to serve the end-consumers, organizations and Governments. Today, Green Packet’s businesses are anchored in five key business pillars which are: Telecommunication Hardware/Solutions, Communications, Internet of Things (‘IOT’), Financial Technology (‘Fintech’) and Media.
In line with its corporate tagline “connecting the world”, Green Packet has developed many firsts in the industry for telecommunications operators globally including the world’s first Multi-Mode LTE Modem and WiMAX Modem that allow users to experience the best 4G-connection on a single device at anytime, anywhere. Green Packet is also strengthening its digital services portfolio which are media content, digital payment, smart home, connected cars and smart agriculture.
Today, Green Packet is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, a thriving and rapidly developing country situated at the heart of Southeast Asia, and with firmly anchored businesses worldwide and offices in Australia, Bahrain, China, Singapore and Taiwan. To date, Green Packet has served more than 100 clients in over 70 countries worldwide.
Green Packet Solutions
- One of the largest vendors of devices in the world
- Asia’s No.1 connectivity solutions provider
- A global client base of over 100 clients in more than 70 countries
Green Packet 4G Networks Operations
- Launched commercial 4G services in 2008 as a Greenfield Operator
- 50% population coverage since 2013
- 2.3Ghz and 2.6GHz TDD spectrum operation licensed by the Government of Malaysia
- Key technology and strategic partners in Intel and SK Telecom